1. PT-PD208G-12, IEEE802.3 af PoE splitter. It works for 18W non-PoE PDs, such as network phone, wireless AP, network camera ONU (Optical Network Unit).
2. Its output power is 12Vdc 1.5A. It supports 10/100/1000Mbps of data speed. The power pin: 4/5(+), 7/8(-) or 3/6(+),1/2(-)
3. PT-PD208G-12 is designed for indoor use. It works with input voltage of 36-57Vdc from PoE injector. The effective distance is 100 meters over Cat5e/Cat6 cables. The model is small in size and easy to install with two mounting holes.
Procet AF PoE splitter. It output 12Vdc 1.5A, support 10/100/1000Mbps. It works as a converter separating power and data from 15.4w af PoE injector and transfer power and data to 18w non-PoE devices.
- af PoE splitter
- Pin 4/5(+), 7/8(-) or 3/6(+),1/2(-)
- LAN Port*1, Input PoE Port*1, DC Output Port*1
- RoHS Compliance
- WEEE Compliance
Pass Through Data Rates
- 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Pin Assignment and Polarity:
- 4/5(+), 7/8(-) or 3/6(+),1/2(-)
- DC Power Voltage: 12Vdc
- DC Power Current: 0.5A
- User Port Power: 18W Guaranteen
- DC Power Voltage: 36-57Vdc (Typical 48V)
- DC Power Current : 0.5A
- Operating Temperature: 0℃ to 40℃
- Operating Humidity: 20% to 80%, non-condensation
- Storage Temperature: -20℃ to 70℃
- Storage Humidity: 10% to 90%, non-condensation
- Operating Altitude: up to 2000meters
- Case: Plastic
- Color: Black
- Mounting: Wall-mounted
- IP Rated: IP40
- Connectors: Shielded RJ-45*2, Tuning fork interface* 1
- Size: 101mm X 61mm X 29mm
- Weight: 119g
- Power Indicator: Green
- 2 year
PT-PD208G-12 12Vdc/1.5A/1000Mbps/4,5(+),7,8(-) or 3/6(+),1/2(-)
Sample Delivery Time
Bulk Stock Delivery Time
Customer Nominated Forwarder
Volume: 0.06 m³
Packing: Export Carton
Pallet size: 110 x 110cm
Order samples, we have in stock.
Bigger orders, 2-4 weeks after payment.
How to buy?
Click the BLUE BUTTON "Inquire now" (in the middle of page), input your order info and send to us.
Your sales consultant will contact you with 24 hr.
YES. Tell us your demand, get the products you want.
For distributors, we can put your labels on it too.